Best IVF Treatment In Faridabad: Midas Clinic
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a complex process to bring fertility or prevent genetic problems and to help in the conception of a child. Midas Clinic in Faridabad is the best IVF center near me. During IVF, we collect mature eggs from ovaries and then we fertilize eggs with sperm at the laboratory. Then we place fertilized eggs in the uterus. IVF process generally finishes in three weeks.
IVF, the most effective process of reproductive technology, uses either couple’s eggs and sperm or a donor’s sperm and eggs. A healthy baby using IVF is possible but it depends on some factors like the age of the couple and the cause of infertility. Our IVF success rate is about 85%. Midas Clinic’s dedicated team assures you of a healthy baby from IVF treatment.
Affordable IVF Treatment At Midas Clinic In Faridabad
Generally, IVF treatment is expensive and time-consuming. However, we provide world-class treatment at an affordable rate. We use the most advanced technology to increase our IVF success rate. IVF process can result in multiple pregnancies if more than one embryo is placed in the uterus.
IVF treatment is offered to treat infertility in women over age 40. Moreover, IVF is necessary if you or your partner have the following conditions:
- Blockage of the fallopian tube
- When ovulation is absent or infrequent
- Endometriosis disrupts the function of the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tube
- Fibroids in the uterus can affect the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Tubal ligation that prevents pregnancy permanently
- Abnormalities in sperm shape, size, and concentration disrupt the fertilization of eggs
- A genetic disorder
- Cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation
Why Choose Midas Clinic For IVF Treatment?
- Midas Clinic, the best IVF center near me in Faridabad, offers affordable but the best treatment for infertility in women.
- K.S. Anamika, the gynecologist at Midas Clinic, is well-experienced and highly qualified.
- We have a dedicated and well-trained team of medical persons.
- We use the most advanced technology and world-class laboratories for IVF treatment.
Different Screenings Before IVF Treatment
You and your partner will undergo different screenings before the beginning of IVF treatment. IVF specialist doctor in Faridabad suggests the following tests before starting IVF treatment.
Ovarian Reserve Testing
IVF specialist doctor near me might test your ovaries to determine the quantity and quality of your eggs. Test results along with an ultrasound of the ovaries will predict how your ovaries will give response to fertility medication.
Dr. K.S. Anamika may conduct a semen analysis before beginning IVF treatment.
Infectious Disease Screening
You and your partner will undergo a test for infectious disease screening.
Mock Embryo Transfer
Your gynecologist may conduct a mock embryo transfer to decide the depth of the uterine cavity. It also determines the technique to place the embryos successfully into the uterus.
Uterine exam before IVF includes a sonohysterography, an ultrasound, and a hysteroscopy. During sonohysterography, fluid is injected into your uterus. An ultrasound takes images of your uterine cavity. During hysteroscopy, a thin telescope is passed through your vagina into your uterus.
Steps Of IVF Treatment
- Ovarian Stimulation stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple eggs.
- Transvaginal ultrasound is the usual egg retrieval method.
- Sperm retrieval for collecting a semen sample
- Fertilization through conventional insemination and intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Embryo transfer
After 12 days of egg retrieval, your IVF specialist doctor in Faridabad will test a sample of your blood to determine whether you are pregnant.
Contact Midas Clinic, Best IVF Center Near Me
Contact Dr. K.S. Anamika, a highly qualified and well-experienced IVF specialist doctor in Faridabad, for any infertility issues. Our Midas Clinic is always ready to serve you and assures you of successful treatment. We use advanced technology to treat our patients.