Experiencing motherhood is the best phase of a woman’s life but not every woman gets the privilege to be pregnant. About10-15% of women have difficulty in getting pregnant, this is termed as female infertility.
Infertility means not being able to get pregnant even after trying for one year or six months if a woman is 35 or older. Women who get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant may also be considered as infertile.
There are multiple causes of being infertile. Though the causes are difficult to diagnose but, with advancements in technology, multiple treatments are available to cure this problem.
We are engaged in providing you with the best female infertility treatment in Faridabad. Following are a few causes that can be the reason behind female infertility-
- Damage to your fallopian tubes- Your fallopian tubes carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. Any type of damage can prevent sperm from reaching an egg leading to a problem of infertility
- Hormonal problems- When your body isn't going through the normal hormonal changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus can become a reason for infertility.
- Cervical issues- This is a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
- Uterine trouble- If you have polyps and fibroids they can interfere with getting pregnant. Other abnormalities of the uterus can also interfere.
- Unexplained infertility- For about 20% of childless couples, the exact causes are never found.
We have a team of best female infertility specialist in Faridabad that suggests few preventive measures that must be considered strictly if you want to get pregnant soon and avoid any infertility issue-
- Maintain a normal weight-Being overweight or underweight can increase the risk of ovulation disorders.
- Quit smoking: Tobacco has multiple negative effects on infertility quit smoking as soon as possible if you are considering pregnancy.
- Avoid alcohol: Using alcohol can hinder the development of your foetus thus it is always advised to stay away from any type of alcohol.
- Reduce stress: Reduce stress in your life for a healthy pregnancy and better result of infertility treatment.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We suggest limiting consumption of caffeine as much as possible as it can harm your fertility.