Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi
What is Male Infertility?
Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi: Infertility is the inability to conceive a child in Medical terms. Clinical infertility occurs if pregnancy is not established after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse. The reason behind this inability can only be figured out after going through a few tests. In males, their fertility depends on the quantity and quality of their sperm. If the number of sperm you ejaculate is low, or if the sperm is of poor quality, it will be quite difficult for a woman to get pregnant.
If you are noticing signs of infertility even after having continuous sex for 12 months then you must seek a piece of advice from Best Male Infertility Treatment in Delhi. Midas clinic has an ample array of treatment for both male and female and is processed with full confidentiality and care.
||Lower Refrence Unit
||Total Sperm Number (10^6 per ejaculate)
||Sperm Concentration(10 per ml)
||Total Motality(PR+NP, %)
||Progressive Motality(PR, %
||Vitality(live spermatozoa, %)
||Sperm Morphology(normal forms, %)
||White Blood Cells(leukocytes) 1*10^6/ml
||pH >= 7.2
- Male factor is partially or wholly responsible for 40 to 50 percent of infertility cases
- Though in todays era of ivf and icsi very little importance is given to its medical management
- Majority of indian couples cannot afford multiple cycles of ivf and single cycle success rate remains poor
- They may with all difficulties afford a single cycle,so its prudent to treat male subfertility and give them multiple chances of spontaneous conception or make them eligible for simpler and less costlier treatment options of superovulation and iui.
What Can Affect Male Infertility?
Unhealthy eating habits and busy schedules may lead your health to some serious issues and male infertility is one of them. Male is not prepared for such inabilities. Infertility has always been an issue for woman’s but with the advancement in technology doctors are now able to detect the reasons for infertility in male also.
Approximately one in eight couples experience problem in getting pregnant. One-third of infertility is attributed to the female partner and other one-third attributed to the male partner and one-third is caused by a combination of problems in both partners or, is unexplained.
Male infertility is more common in environments where there is a high level of environmental pollution. According to some recent population studies a sperm count has been declining universally and is emerging as the biggest concern for anyone.
There are numerous reasons behind male infertility thus it is always advised to take the reproductive test as advised by doctors for a better picture of your condition
Following are a few conditions that may lead to male infertility-
- Semen containing no sperm (azoospermia), or few sperm (oligospermia), poor quality sperm (asthenospermia) or a high percentage of abnormal sperm (teretospermia) or combination of these conditions.
- Anatomic factors like varicocele, cryptorchidism and congenital anomalies like hypospadias.
- Endocrine factors like Cushing’s disease, Acromegaly and pituitary tumour.
- An infection like gonorrhea/Chlamydia, prostatitis and epididymitis.
- Ejaculatory dysfunction like retrograde ejaculation, ejaculatory failure and neurologic impairment.
- Immunologic factors like presence of anti-sperm antibodies.
- Psychological dysfunction.
- Unexplained causes.
What Are The Signs of Male Infertility?
Giving birth to baby involves the contribution of both male and female and to blame one for this inability is wrong. Male infertility may hurt your masculinity but it’s a bitter truth. Face this inability and seek medical advice as soon as you notice any symptoms. In most cases, there are no specific signs of infertility. There is usually no difficulty with sexual activity, erections or ejaculation, and your semen will also look normal with the naked eye. Thus only medical tests can find out the correct cause of infertility. Still, if you notice any of the following symptoms consult Best Male Infertility Clinic in Delhi-
- Changes in Sexual Desire
- Testicle pain and swelling
- Problem with maintaining an erection
- Inability to ejaculate
- Small and firm testicles
How Male Infertility Check-ups Are Done?
Male infertility is a serious issue for childless couples if diagnosed at an early stage it is curable with some medication or small surgery. To get it diagnosed visit Best IVF treatment Delhi. Your doctor will usually ask for your medical history, conduct a physical examination and do a thorough semen analysis. They will also check the number, shape and movement of your sperm and might also take a blood test to check the levels of hormones that control sperm production or for genetic testing. In some cases, your doctor will also ask you to through a urine test to see if sperms are present, which can occur when there is retrograde ejaculation. Sometimes your doctor will also recommend for ultrasound, MRI, or a testicular biopsy, which is a small surgery to remove tissue for testing.
Diagnosis is the primary weapon for any treatment. Diagnosis of any disease is a half job done. Midas clinic has a team of best doctors equipped with the latest technology. We are one of the Male Infertility Clinic in Delhi and provide a treatment that gives a 100% positive result.
Why Midas Clinic is Best For Male Infertility?
Midas Clinic reinstates hope in childless couple by helping them in coping up with infertility. Our work speaks for us. We are known for our personalized and confidential treatment approach. With our high success rate, we can deliver you the best quality treatment at affordable prices.
Our team of expert doctors is our strength and with a proper understanding of the latest technology and techniques, we are treating infertility in the best way possible. We believe in result-oriented treatment and transparency in all interactions with patients. We have the world's most advanced technology, ensuring that all our services are cost-effective. Here are some more reasons as to why Midas clinic to be the best choice.
- Acclaimed team of doctors
- World-class technology
- Affordable services
- Constant guidance on every step
- Convenient and easy processing
- Personalized approach
- Confidential treatment
We are your best friend on this wonderful journey.